It is the season to be jolly and spread cheer all around you. We are all set to bring in the festivities with all our hearts. The show is definitely going to be loud and pompous. The trouble comes knocking only if you haven’t finished shopping for everyone that was on your list of friends and family.
There are times when it’s easy to shop for our immediate family members and our best friends because we are aware of their likes and dislikes. The worry swoops in only when you are not sure what to pick that looks apt for the season and fits your budget too.
Through years of lessons learnt while shopping I have been able to compile a few options of gifting that seem to be hit among all age groups.
Home Decor – Decorating the house with cute artsy, crafty or chic items and accessories is what everyone loves to do this season. Gifting items of home decor can never go out of styles. Choose between lots of fancy items available such as –
- Fancy Lights
- Perfumed Candles
- Photo Frames
- Cushion Covers in bright happy prints and colors
- Ring or Key Holders.
Tools and Appliances – There are numerous tools and appliances one can choose to gift. These are some of things few friends suggested they would like as gifts. You just need to make sure that you are picking up the right brands and size when you are splurging on appliances on tools.
- Coffee/Tea Makers
- Milk Frother
- Air Fryer
- Home Appliances
- Gardening Tools
- Mechanical Tools
My one stop destination for shopping for gifting ideas are either my local Christmas markets or if I need them in a jiffy, then it has to be Amazon. I even prefer picking up small gifts or souvenirs from markets when I am on a holiday because these items are not only fancy and delicate, they are budget friendly too.
Since this is the perfect season for a hot chocolate and to flaunt your winter wear. Everyone loves a warm jacket or some really trendy gloves to keep your hands warm while you take amazing pictures basking in the winter glow. I think Instagram is one of the best place to shop for things like these because you can directly contact multiple sellers.
- Printed Colorful Gloves
- Warm Stoles or Scarves
- Stockings or Socks
- Ear muffs or Mufflers
- Vacuum Insulated steel bottles are environment friendly and are great travel partner too.
For someone like me who doesn’t adore hi-fi tech gadgets as much as I adulate other gifting items, it becomes slightly difficult to pick gadgets as gifts. I have listed out a few items here which I think would be a ground breaking thing to give someone
- Portable chargers – It’s perfect for traveling, commuting, and insurance for long days away from home. I have always found a savior in my most difficult times of low battery, in someone who lent me their portable charger.
- Arm Bands for Cellphones – I think these are pretty cool because they save you the hassle of managing your phones while you are trying to focus on your fitness.
- Laptop Bags – I love the quirky designs that are now on the laptop bags versus the mundane blacks and browns. Pick a color or a design that suits the person’s personality and you will be thanked more if the bag has more compartments for storage as well.
- Bluetooth Speakers – It is all about music on the go.There will be a lot of family and friends gatherings that will call for some good food and even better music. A Bluetooth speaker is a perfect gift to tap your feet while keeping everyone’s music choice in mind.
- A fire stick or Alexa – Everyone loves to snuggle up in a blanket and get someone to do their tiny chores. A fire stick of alexa or any other device that can convert your home into a smart one is a gift you will forever be thanked for.
Handmade Gifts – There is so much love and effort that goes into handmade gifts. Everyone would love something handmade.So if you have the time and the talent to churn up some lovely delicate gifts for your friends and family, go all out and do it.
Then you can always pick from handbags, wallets, store vouchers, chocolates,cosmetics, spa vouchers, books,smart watches,toys for kids and so much more based on how well you know the person or the family.
Christmas shopping can be a little heavy on your bank account but it lets you create feelings and memories that last you a lifetime. The time you spend shopping and gifting with your family needs a special little treasure box to be captured into.